Sunday, December 10, 2006

Merry Xmas Michael Song!

I saw such a good deal! I couldn't help it! I bought myself two of these babies:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-4335

$800 each right? But Dell has a 15% off deal and I bought an ebay coupon for 10% off which stacks, so I saved myself like 3-400 bucks :D Total price: $1280. SUWEEET. I'm excited. Apparently u can plug a ps3 into it and play? OOooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My goal in jan. will be to 8table but for now, I'm happy 6tabling. I want to put in 10-20,000 more hands before I kick it up another notch.

Oh man, I feel a little sick blowing $1300 away. That officially makes it the most expensive purchase I have made from poker expenses. Until then, the most expensive thing I had bought was an ipod nano. Ohhhh well, just means I gotta put in more hours.

My bankroll, until just now, was around $6,400 if you include next month's rakeback, which I kind of don't like to do.
23 hours of 6tabling and I've generated over $3,000 in rake.

I'm actually a little burned out right now, which is dumb as hell. I've spent all this time and effort to get to where I am (a winning low limit player, lollll) and now I don't feel like playing? Guh. It's ok tho, I have finals next week so it's probably a good thing.

I want to put in ONE more good day of at least 4hrs of play and then I should seriously try to focus on passing school.

Alright, time for some hands:

******* Hand 1 ******** I have Jd,Qh
Limit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $3/$6 6 players

Pre-flop: (6 players) MikeySong is UTG+1 with jd qh UTG folds, MikeySong raises, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: 4s js 6s (8SB, 4 players)SB checks, BB checks, MikeySong bets, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds.

Turn: 8s (5BB, 2 players)SB checks, MikeySong checks.

River: 4c (5BB, 2 players)SB checks, MikeySong bets, SB raises, MikeySong calls. This is why you don't want to bet/fold every hand on the river.

I was looking over and I didn't realize there were 4 spades. Ok ok, yes, there are 4 spades and he could've just made trips. Is a 3bet better then? I think not because he could go for a desperate cap, so it's better to call. So why did I call?
ALright so I checked the turn because of the scary card, I didn't want to get check-raised, so he now CHECKS the river. Any tard with a spade or boat would've bet the river hoping I would call - and I probably would've folded too - yet he went for a check-raise. That to me looked more like a steal than a real hand.

Results:
Final pot: 9BB
SB Shows 5h 5c
MikeySong Shows Jd Qh

******* Hand 2 ******** I am holding 3s,8s - MISCLICKED - The power of the Cbet
Limit Holdem Ring game Limit: $3/$6 6 players

Pre-flop: (6 players) MikeySong is CO with 3s 8s UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, MikeySong raises, 3 folds, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: kd 7h as (5.67SB, 2 players)UTG+1 checks, MikeySong bets, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: 8h (3.83BB, 2 players)UTG+1 checks, MikeySong bets, UTG+1 folds.Uncalled bets: 1BB returned to MikeySong.



******* Hand 3 ******** Best Hand Of the Night.
Limit Holdem Ring game Limit: $3/$6 6 players

Pre-flop: (6 players) MikeySong is SB with 9h :10c 4 folds, MikeySong raises, BB calls.

Flop: 6h 8c qc (4SB, 2 players)MikeySong bets, BB calls. Come On Straight Draw

Turn: qh (3BB, 2 players)MikeySong bets, BB calls. COME ON GUTSHOT

River: qd (5BB, 2 players)MikeySong bets, BB calls. ZOMG FOLD YOUR ACE HIGH

Results:
Final pot: 7BB
MikeySong Shows 9h 10c - TEN HIGH
BB mucks 7s,4c - 7 High, ahahahhahahahh a;lksdjfk;lasjdfk;ladsjk;lf

******* Hand 4 ********
Limit Holdem Ring game Limit: $3/$6 6 players

Pre-flop: (6 players) MikeySong is BB with ah 7c 2 folds, CO raises, 2 folds, MikeySong calls.

Flop: 7s 7d 4h (4.67SB, 2 players)MikeySong checks, CO bets, MikeySong raises, CO 3-bets, MikeySong caps, CO calls.

Turn: 3c (6.33BB, 2 players)MikeySong bets, CO calls.

River: :10h (8.33BB, 2 players)MikeySong checks, CO folds. Ugh, this guy was tilting, I for sure thought he would bet out of frustration for a special Check-Raise*** D:

Final pot: 8.33BB

Have a good week guys,
Mikey Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter