Friday, February 02, 2007

LAZY

I"M SO LAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I have all these hands to post to get feedback on but...IM SO LAZY! I'll post one @ fcp after this but man, I just don't want to. Ramble ramble ramble.

Had a great day today, booked $700 for 7hours of play. 6 of that being 6tables @ 3/6 and 1 1hr session @ 5/10. I'm still trying to keep up with my goal. 9 hours a day of play. 15-20k win for the month. Let's go!

*edit*

I lied, I was looking through my hands. Here's a simple one that I'd like to share.


Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $3/$6
6 players

Pre-flop: (6 players) MikeySong is BB with 2d jh
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, CO calls, Button folds, SB calls, MikeySong checks.

Flop: 2h 2s :10s (4SB, 4 players)
SB checks, MikeySong bets, UTG+1 calls, CO calls, SB folds.

Turn: jc (3.5BB, 3 players)
MikeySong bets, UTG+1 raises, CO calls, MikeySong 3-bets, UTG+1 calls, CO calls.

River: 9h (12.5BB, 3 players)
MikeySong bets, UTG+1 calls, CO raises, MikeySong 3-bets, UTG+1 calls, CO calls all-in $2.5.

Results:
Final pot: 20.92BB = $125.52


Analysis:
With the draw there, leading out in my opinion is the best play. There's what? 4 people? In the games I play, people chase. Rather than trying to defend trips with a check-raise on the turn if no spade falls, I'm going to build the pot. It's counter-intuitive to lead out with the trips, so by doing so I am disguising my hand as a check raise on either of those streets would have been suspicious. Also, the people at my table may think I am betting out a small pocket pair, a pair of 10s, A high, or a spade draw. I bet out a lot to build pots so it's hard to put me on a specific hand imo.

Lesson: There are definitely times to slowplay your hand. This was definitely not one of them as we can see how much one can potentially gain if players get crazy enough :)

btw: utg+1 had KK (if he had raised preflop, this hand would've never happened)
CO: KQ - he called with overs and made a straight on the river :)

Gnight!

-Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter