Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hmmm...Downswing!

So after about 5-6 hours of play, I'm down over $1000. Bleh...Surprisingly it hasn't disturbed me too much, am I finally getting used to the downswings @ 5/10? I remember in november I had a 200bb downswing in like 7000 hands or something and then 2000 hands later I pulled a profit.

Plan is to just play through it. I think my play is better than before. I'm a little gunshy at some points but I'm making a lot more correct folds than before. Yup yup yup, come on $$$$$$$$$. I have no intention of jumping up limits or playing blackjack or any other what not. It would be stupid and reckless to pick up bad habits, no point in doing so when you're a winning player.

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter